Rovio, is the creator of Angry Birds and its sequel’s has started rolling out a new game called RETRY, which is an 8-bit gameplay similar to the iOS’s Flappy Birds launched in May for limited time in-app purchase. Now, the game is available for iOS users globally and is also released for Android. Alternative to Flappy Birds!
RETRY for iOS and Android is somewhat different from piggies, and birds and not exactly like the Flappy Birds, but in this game you fly through treacherous obstacles, and earn stars to unlock new levels while playing.
Notably, this will be the first game released by Rovio Entertainment’s experimental publication arm, Rovio LVL 11.
- FLY. CRASH. REPEAT. No one said this would be easy.
- SPIN FOR THE WIN! Loop, stall, dive – master the moves, or eternally retry.
- COLLECT COINS! It’s the 80s – what did you expect? Don’t say Bitcoins…
- DAILY CHALLENGES! Unlock these intense levels and humiliate your Facebook friends.
- RETRO 8-BIT GRAPHICS! Next gen? How ‘bout first gen.
- SLICK SYNTHESIZER SOUNDTRACK! Crank it up and hit the skies.
RETRY is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.