My friends are big fans of mobile-based gaming and already have tasted the previous version of Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance (N.O.V.A), now gets a new release with awesome graphics on the smartphone platform by the the Gameloft. While the mobile gaming company has manged to claim that thousands of Android phone users are ready to purchase this game when they released a stunning gameplay trailer at the beginning of May, and that looks like the game actually doesn’t disappoint though.
This latest release of N.O.V.A is the 3rd installment in one of the best Android’s shooters that now officially made its way to the Google Play Store. After the official trailer of the game introduced mobile and tablet owners to a creation that seems to adopt visuals and gameplay from the extremely successful Halo and Cyriss games. But compared to both the popular games, N.O.V.A. 3 game’s immersive and outstanding graphics make your mind blow, means that the game now requires 2GB of free storage on either the device or the external MicroSD card.
It’s a first person shooter that features great graphics, 6vs6 online multiplayer, 6 modes, 6 maps, and vehicles with multiple allies. About N.O.V.A. 3, a futuristic FPS that seems to take a few cues from the Halo series. For the one-off payment of $6.99 ($7), users can step into Kal’s shoes in what is promised to be impressive sci-fi first-persom shooter, allowing users to fight for the surivival of mankind.
What the official Google Play says about the features of N.O.V.A. 3:
* The introduction of an in-depth storyline that sees humanity finally return to earth, with ten immersive levels spanning across the galaxy, including a war-torn earth and a frozen Volterite city.
* The inclusion of multiple weapons and power-ups that allow players to run, shoot, control various vehicles in order to destroy enemies.
* Six multiplayer modes that allow up to twelve player battles across six different map environments.
* Real-time shadows and lights with impressive ragdoll physics and advanced particle systems.
* The ability to occupy a single vehicle with multiple allies.
If you’re being fan of the previous NOVA games, then this third iteration will definitely not disappoint you any more.
Download N.O.V.A. 3 for Android [Google Play link]