Lenovo has finally launched the Vibe X2 smartphone in India as expected. It was officially announced back in September at IFA keynote. It comes with a 5″ 1080p display, powered by a 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6595 processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI on top.
It sports an autofocus 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and on the other hand also flaunts a 5-megapixel front-facing wide-angle camera on board. It has Dual-SIM support and packs 4G connectivity with TD-LTE Band 4.0, which is all set to work on India’s LTE network.
Optional click-on accessories known as VIBE extensions are also be coming along with the smartphone and most interesting part here is that the 5.1mm X2 Battery protects the phone and extends the battery life up to 75% and the Vibe X2 speaker offers bst audio and has a built-in mic for group conference calling.
Lenovo Vibe X2 Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6595M Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Vibe UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dimensions – 140.2 X 68.6 X 7.27mm; Weight: 120g
- 4G LTE / 3G,Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe X2 priced at Rs. 19,999. Available to buy in four different color options: White, Red, Gold and Dark Grey. Exclusively goes on sale via Flipkart starting November 10th. While the VIBE X2 Battery click-on extension costs Rs. 2,000.