Lenovo has launched Sisley S90, the company’s latest smartphone in the S series in China. Although, the handset looks like an iPhone 6 running Android KitKat on it with Vibe 2.0 UI on top.Looks similar to what the Apple’s new 4.7-inch iPhone 6 flaunts from almost every angle.
Official now! The Lenovo Sisley S90 has a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU and its an Android KitKat smartphone. Sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 1/3.2-inch sensor ,1.4 micron pixels, and a large f/2.0 aperture. It also comes with one wallpaper similar to what iPhone 6 sports and it is 6.9mm thick and weighs 129g, same as the iPhone 6 Plus.
It’s a dual-SIM enabled smartphone. Connectivity options includes TD-LTE(limited) support, NFC support and a powerful 2,300mAh battery under its hood. It has unibody metal build and resembles the Apple iPhone 6‘s curved design.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 6.9mm thick and weighs 129 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Priced at 1999 Chinese Yuan ( US$325 / Rs. 20,000 approx.) Available to buy in Silver, Pink, Gray and Gold colors only in China, and the company hasn’t revealed any plans for global roll out.