Lava Mobile has officially launched its Iris Selfie 50 smartphone in the company’s latest Iris series at a price of Rs. 7,699 in India. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and comes with 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash on board.
Lava International is however going aggressive on selfie-focused phone as the company’s latest Iris Selfie 50 would be the second selfie smartphone. It is a dual-SIM handset flaunt with a 5-inch IPS full lamination LCM screen with FWVGA display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution screen. Paired with 1GB of RAM, also includes an 8GB storage and 32GB external card support.
The Lava Iris Selfie 50 With a 5MP autofocus front-facing camera with LED flash, also integrated with an 8MP auto-focus BSI II back camera with HD recording and dual Flash. It is backed up by a 2400 mAh Li-Polymer battery that gives a talk time of up to 10 hours on 3G networks.
Lava Iris Selfie 50 specifications
- 5 inch IPS HD Capacitive touch screen display
- 16M colors, ~294 ppi pixel density
- 8 MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, BSI-II pixel architecture & 1.4 ?m Pixel Size
- 5 MP front camera with LED flash
- 2,400 mAh battery
- 1.2 GHz quad core CPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- microSD cards up to 32 GB
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- 2G, 3G network bands
- 144.5 X 71.2 X 9.2mm dimensions
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS and microUSB v2.0, USB OTG
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor
The Lava Iris Selfie 50 priced at Rs. 7699, available to buy in Black and White color options in India.