The Taiwanese-giant has launched HTC Desire 516C in India, a mid-range Android smartphone, which comes with a dual-SIM (CDMA+GSM) functionality and supports EDGE on one SIM and 3G EVDO ReVa on the other slot. It flaunt with a 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) display.
Powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor, the Desire 516C runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense UI on top. Sporting a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, also poses with a VGA 0.3MP snapper on board. For more, see below!
HTC Desire 516C Features and Specifications
- 5-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD capacitive touch screen display
- Android OS with Sense UI
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 Processor
- 1GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Dual SIM (CDMA + GSM)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 9.7mm thick and weighs 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G EVDO Rev.A + 2G EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1950 mAh battery
Priced at Rs. 12,990, the HTC Desire 516C will be available exclusively on Snapdeal in India, Already rolling out!